Schedule Today!

https://my.setmore.com/bookingpage/123f7b91-9061-4614-b250-f31212a06b11

Search This Blog

Downingtown Nutrition & Weight Management Center

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Success


I did it! I set a goal and reached it! I'm officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Did I say that loud enough. I'm back! Well not totally, things are definitely NOT in the same places they were before, but I'll accept that (at least for now). It took a long time and small goals along the way to get to this big goal. Easter was the hardest and days that I was feeling down. Support from friends and family was the best, especially the ones that suggest activities to MOVE instead of going out for a bite. This weekend I met a friend at a step class. I thought step? That sounds so 1980's. Okay well it was fun, even for someone that isn't coordinated or can follow directions :) It was an hour and I felt great...until Sunday.. Oh my goodness did my body ache. So there you go, I thought I was in shape post baby but not even close. It is fun to mix up an exercise routine (and hang out with a friend at the same time).

So mix it up, get your friends together and sass-shay! Oh and try a new recipe this week while you are at it!


Cheers,

The Dieting Dietitian (to maintain her weight:) )

No comments: