Schedule Today!

https://my.setmore.com/bookingpage/123f7b91-9061-4614-b250-f31212a06b11

Search This Blog

Downingtown Nutrition & Weight Management Center

Sunday, February 21, 2010

9 weeks to goal weight

9 weeks seems so far away! My goal weight is coming quickly around the corner (as is Spring!) and it feels like I'm chipping away slowly at it. I'm working hard at all my diet and exercise goals....okay that was a lie. I was VERY bad over the weekend. Chinese food, including chicken fried rice (I think I saw some vegetables in it) and Chewy Sprees. Was it worth it? NO! I could have had ordered the veggies in the brown sauce and had a smaller portion of the chicken fried rice. It would have saved me over 300 calories! Sunday was spent working off the silly food choices I made so now I'm back in calorie deficit. Why did I make those choices? Poor planning on Friday night and Sunday I skipped breakfast and that lead to me craving sugar. Why did I skip breakfast? Poor planning again! To the grocery store this week so I'm better planned!

By the way, I saved over $200 at the grocery store this week! Score on budget shopping! Eating less meats, more beans, and having planned leftovers has really made a difference. What I'm I saving towards.......small goal a swing set for my little ones, big goal a beach house (that's a lot of beans:)

Cheers,

The Dieting Dietitan

No comments: