Schedule Today!

https://my.setmore.com/bookingpage/123f7b91-9061-4614-b250-f31212a06b11

Search This Blog

Downingtown Nutrition & Weight Management Center

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Start

Happy New Year everyone! I love this time a year, it reminds me when I was in school and there was a new marking period and another opportunity to start all over again and earn an A. Now is our time to earn an A! Forget the holidays and what happened (notice how I didn't blog) and start living your life healthy (again!). I'm starting my morning with 6 ounces of Wegman's pre/probiotic stawberry yogurt with 1 tablespoon of flaxseed and a banana and feel GOOD! The 10 ounces of chocolate flavored coffee (no calories!) helped me with my extra boost and was a fabulous antioxidant! So bring on this year, it is OUR year!

For all of my FABULOUS clients the New Year is filling up so call (484-680-5366) or email (nutritionsolutions@comcast.net) to schedule your appointment to get back on track...as always no judgement, just pure motivation, support, and some amazing tips to kickstart your fabulous year!
Cheers!

The Dieting Dietitian

No comments: